Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 05:57 PM   #25
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
LP is difficult and there is no one good app that I have found. In addition to FJ/Pilot stations (use their app to make sure that station sells it). I use the following three websites to plan ahead for LP.
Amerigas.com
Surburbanpropane.com
uhaul.com

Most larger commercial campgrounds also have LP and it usually is not that much more expensive to warrant searching.

The biggest problem I have found with LP is finding someone who knows how to fill an RV. One time out of three it seems that the individual does not know what they are doing. Last summer, before I knew it, one dummy had filled my tank to 100%. It took 30 minutes to bleed it down to 80%. Watch them like a hawk.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum