Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 02:29 PM   #10
tigwelder

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Illinois
THOR #5112
when i picked up my 2016 axis at dealer by the factory it had 34 miles on it.spent 2 hours being showed all the things about it with my wife and son taking notes.the last thing i asked the man showing the axis to us was, has the front end alignment been done ? he said ford does this before it leaves the factory .40 miles into our trip home wife calls dealer and told salesman the axis was all over the road. he said i will call you right back which he did and had us an appointment the next day at large truck place where we live.the man asks me to come down into the pit where he was looking over the front end and pointed out that all the grease joint rubbers were flat meaning ford never greased any of the grease joints on front suspension. they were dry . he checked tires and the rear duals on right had 45 psi the left had 80 psi.left front 55psi right 75psi .alignment was off. the dealer paid for everything. my point is Ford did nothing and the 3 days it sat at dealer being check out after it left the factory didn't even get the tires checked.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.