Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 06:17 PM   #9
Bluridge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #3342
Kiss

So the simple of all of this was start with the battery. Three times people held a diagnostic tool in their hands and told me that the battery was good. My neighbor told me "it's the battery"! But he was not able to tell me why he felt it was the battery when the diagnostics said it was a good battery. I had a shade tree mechanic tell me it was a dead cell and then when this weekend I smelled a sulfphur odor I was convinced - dead cell. So this morning I took it to the Ford dealer (the battery went out of warranty last week ) but they found a DEAD CELL! New battery installed and here we go - literally. KISS

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum