Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Ace 29.3
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 09:47 PM   #67
Bob Montgomery

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.3 (2016)
State: Montana
THOR #4032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Pack View Post
Does anyone have this model? I would be interested in opinions,good,bad,ugly.How about Thor in general, I've heard good and bad things, but I think that's going to be the case with any manufacturer. Thanks for any replies.
Funny how you get comments from people who don't own a 29.3, and know nothing about them...yet they bad mouth one or Thor in general.

We have a 2016 and have had a lot of little issues that were fixed under warranty and presently have no issues. We like it but wish it was three feet longer. Two dogs and my wife.. and we have an outdoor kitchen and still seem to have enough storage but yes, the outdoor kitchen takes up a lot of space. I do with the bathroom was a little bigger, and really wish the black water tank was a lot bigger.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum