Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Could be cold.
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 10:08 PM   #6
Texan

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 27.1
State: Texas
THOR #2240
Hi guys,
I installed a ceiling curtain track so that the curtain falls just behind the front drivers seats for night driving (keeps interior lights and reflections off the windshield). But it also has the added benefit of keeping the cool/hot air confined to to the cockpit only. so the chassis heater/aircon does not have to try and heat/cool the whole coach when travelling during the day also. Very cheap to do and looks neat when pulled and tied back against the side walls. reminds me of an aircraft cockpit back in the day.

Safe and happy New Year
Tex

ps. Just a thoght, in my coach it also acts as a privacy curtain for the drop down bunk. A barrier from external radiant heat in the summer into the living area, alternatively reduces the sq ft the aircon has to try and cool....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum