Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 05:19 PM   #20
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn57 View Post
Great thread with lots of information here. However, I am an ACE owner and not sure it would apply. I was told at the PDI there is nothing that will charge the chassis battery from the house system, and that putting an exterior trickle charger on the chassis battery would be a good idea during the long winter storage. I'd appreciate knowing if anyone knows for sure so I don't hurt anything if I hook up an external charger.
Interesting. I cannot believe that Thor would design the charging system in the Axis and Hurricane and others to charge the chassis battery off of shore power and not the ACE. But in all the discussions on this issue over the past year or so, I don't remember any ACE owner entering the fray.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum