Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 05:05 PM   #3
bevedfelker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
If you can hold off, and are willing to make the trip, the Hershey PA RV show is the largest in the US. The dates are Sep 14-18 2017.

There are dealers from all over the country that exhibit at Hershey. There are thousands of RV displayed at the Hershey show. Two years ago we were camped at the Hershey Park RV Park and the Tiffin folks from a huge NY dealer staged all his motorhomes from the Hershey RV Park overflow lot. I was talking to him the day after the show ended as they were prepping coaches for new owner pickup. He told me they brought 150 coaches to the show and all of them sold, and he said they had orders for another 300. The show prices are easily 30% off MSRP or higher.

I never bought an RV at the Hershey RV show, but we lived in Hummelstown PA (next to Hershey) and went to the show every year we lived in PA.

Here is a link for information about the show. There is a link on that website that lists the exhibiters that were in the 2016 show -- it is quite extensive.
About PRVCA
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum