Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: rvdirect
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 08:50 PM   #10
justjohn57

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.3
State: Oregon
THOR #5953
I never tried rvdirect, but when I was talking to mhsrv.com I asked them to provide me with the exact amount, to the penny, that I would need to bring a check for, including all fees and licensing, which they were happy to provide. Be sure it applies to the exact model and year you're looking at, and be sure to ask what the mileage is and be sure it is NEW. If you don't get a straight answer, I'd go elsewhere.

Another tactic you may want to try is to get the quote in writing from rvdirect and then go back to your dealer. What worked for me was a quote from CW in the next state over. We couldn't get them to budge until we came back with that. The local CW dealer admitted there was no way he could compete with "Internet prices". Then another local dealer was ready to play ball once they knew the local CW would meet that price. Funny how it works. We eventually went with the dealer that would not budge on price originally. It can also help a lot of you purchase in the off season (which you are) and bid on a new 2016 unit they want to get off the lot. Good luck!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.