Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 05:09 PM   #182
Hudsoner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29D
State: Florida
THOR #5756
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoC41 View Post
Hello all!

Attached is a pic of my next Mod. If you remember from an earlier entry, I replaced the OEM vent and vent fan on my Windsport 29M with MAXXAIR powered vent fans. This installation will complete that Mod. I also ordered and installed the bug screen for each cover. The extra bug screen seen will be installed in the vent cover that came with the MH. I purchased a telescoping ladder too. We are supposed to get a little dusting of snow today so I will have to wait until the weather clears before I get on the roof again.

I did the fan conversion about two years ago, you'll like it. I have a remote controlled Fantastic Fan in the kitchen area that moves even more air (and makes less noise doing so). When both fans are running, I can move soc mauch air that one can feel a breeze standing next to an open window. These fans, in combination with a ceiling fan in the bedroom, allow me to sleep during some warmer nights without the need to have the noisy air condition running!

Please let us know how you like this ladder. I have one of those 7' folding flat ladders that has the advantage that it does not need to lean against anything. But sometimes I wish it would be a little taller.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.