Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 10:54 PM   #10
Thor29.3inAZ

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 29.3
State: Washington
THOR #6025
Quote:
Originally Posted by K6NCX View Post
Tried to use mine today for the first time. Imagine my surprise. It's just a hose fitting connected to... nothing. I put my hose on the front and turned the water on, only to find the water instead of squirting into the black tank just jets out the back of the fitting. The blue hose which go into the black tank obviously should be connected at the other end to the back of that fitting. Instead it heads up through the blob of black sealing foam into the cabin, along with the hose from the water pump and several wiring harnesses.
I did the same. Was a bit surprised that water was shooting out the back side of it. Called Thor and they said the dealer is to hook up a fresh water hose (blue) to it. There was a blocked blue hose behind the panel. Asked the dearer to hook it up. They didn't know that was something they were to do on delivery. But none the less, it works pretty good.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.