Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 01:14 PM   #3
Stevenb2560

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE EVO 30.3
State: Florida
THOR #6059
Quote:
Originally Posted by timtyni View Post
You might want to check out Shop4Seats.com - they have a double recliner for RV's but the width of the standard unit is either 68 or 72 inches. They offer custom builds but be prepared to spend money - the stock one with fabric upholstery starts at about $1000 and goes up quickly from there if you add modifications. If you are looking at other manufacturers, two questions to ask are if the unit can be separated and made to fit through an RV door and whether they can be properly anchored when installed. We just bought a Hurricane 35C that had the upgrade to a sleeper sofa, we would have wanted the double seats but the price to order from Thor was prohibitive (about $3K)
Thanks, I'll check them out. I figured it was going to cost me to replace the existing sofa! I will have to decide if it's worth it or not?

Steven B
2017 ACE 30.3
S/W Florida

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.