Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: rvdirect
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 02:24 AM   #38
Stevenb2560

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE EVO 30.3
State: Florida
THOR #6059
Quote:
Originally Posted by sforl View Post
Ok I'm getting a little concerned about the quote I've gotten from rvDirect or rvOne to be exact! So far their quote is anywhere from $6000 to $10000 less than from other sources!
I've been very careful to make certain I'm comparing apples to apples but that seems like a huge price range! The local dealer told me there was no way that could be legit!
Could he be right? How can I make certain that I'm not being scammed?
We bought our new ACE 30.3 from RV Direct/ Orlando RV and got a great deal! Best price we could find for our particular unit by far! They were very professional to deal with and financing was super easy.
They had great communication with us prior to delivery and the PDI lasted 4 hours and was quite thorough!
We live 3 1/2 hours from them, but are fortunate to have their Tampa location only a little over an hour away if we need to bring it back for service.
We also have a large independent RV service center in our town that will honor most factory and extended warranties as well.

Good luck with your purchase

Steven B
2017 ACE 30.3
S/W Florida

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum