Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 01:13 AM   #3
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
I did use the new board as well as the converter/charter and the new board has 10 fuse positions for up to 30 amp fuses as well as two low amp recepticals - one of which I used for the one 5 amp fuse in the old board. (The old board has 11 fuse positions) The 30 amp fuse in the old board (for the slide motors) transferred to the new board as did the nine 15amp and one 5 amp fuse.

There are seven wires to move to the new board. The three AC wires from the old board and the two large battery wires as well as the two wires from the new converter/charger unit. You also have to move the wires from the 11 fuse holders on the old board to the new board.

I purchased the pendant ($15) because it bypasses the new board and you can mount it on the wall above the converter box and monitor the mode and manually override the system without having to crawl on the floor and open up the door to the converter. (The less crawling on the floor I do, the better my knees like it). It is for convenience only. The button and light on the new board perform the same functions if you do not purchase and install the pendant.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.