Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 12:40 PM   #258
DinoC41

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Texas
THOR #2757
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
The assembly consists of five parts, the support/mount is metal. The mount comes with I think 5 or so screw holes. Since there was no metal behind the mounting location I drilled a few extra holes and use #10 x 1 stainless sheet metal screws along with some construction adhesive for the wall attachment. The wall is thin plywood but after mounting it seems more than secure. The outer plastic cover slides over the mount, I used clear silicone to glue it and the tray in place. The cup holder uses three screws to fasten it on with a trim ring that snaps on. Wife loves it!
Great job!!! Do you have a link or info on where we can purchase the cup holder/shelf? By the way, I use an Android phone and can usually post pictures with no problem...I download them from my phone to my desktop via gmail then use the "paperclip" above in the menu to attach them to my entries on the forum

2012 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X4 (Toad)
FMCA: F463694
DinoC41 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum