Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: 29g cable
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 08:09 PM   #11
Budman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2014 Hurricane 34E
State: Alabama
THOR #6181
Maybe I have a different setup. Story is recently I added a King Jack antenna and remembered having to look up some info. The King Jack says not to use 12V from both a booster and a black box. So, I had to run down my black box.
Attached is the info on my black box. apparently it feeds the 12 v to the antenna.
Part of the setup was to insure power was getting to antenna by way of the coax. My box has a power button that does this. You test by watching antenna and switching box on and off. There is a small LED on bottom of the King Jack. The switch on box does control the power and LED.
Is that the booster built in? Reading the instructions right now I assume that's correct but not too keen on TV stuff. I just like to turn on/off w/o issues. Look at link and see if that's what you guys see. Thx.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Video Control Center QS53DVD Manual.pdf (673.1 KB, 63 views)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.