Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Synergy Newbie
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 12:33 AM   #12
Puppypaws

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Synergy
State: Florida
THOR #6194
Super!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogLovers View Post
Would like to know how things went Friday. We bought a 2017 Synergy 2 days ago from General RV at an RV show outside Chicago. Won't get it until April it's under construction in Elkhart.
Congrats on you Synergy order. I didnt realize there was a wait for them in some areas. It appears ours was manufactured in mid-December, and we took Delivery Jan 13. I am guessing we purchased just before the big rush of all the big RV shows.

We are enjoying our unit so far. I have written a bit about the experience below. Two new minor problems were uncovered today that we will work with General RV on when we get back to Florida in a few weeks:
1. The magnet on the bathroom doors are too strong. They pulled the strike plate out of the ceiling! I put bandaids over the magnets to try to attenuate their pull when I saw the plate was loosening, but alas, they were still too strong and 3 of the 4 screws in the strike plate have come out. I would recommend all Synergy users check if the doors close too strongly. Use tape or something to diminish the pull (by creating a non-ferro-magnetic spacer) before the screws start to pull out.
2. The airbag light has come on on the dash. Not sure if we messed something up when we rotated the passenger seat.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum