Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Winterization
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 10:20 PM   #5
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneilkeys
In the 24.1 there is only one drain line and valve right next to the fresh water tank. The only other way to drain the system is to turn on the outside shower or drain into the waste tanks and then drain them. The plumbing system was pretty simple when they started with the 24.1 and there was no real need for an additional drain point. With the numerous models now available, that may no longer be the case,
Our 24.1 has low-point drains for both the hot and cold water lines right behind the pump/tank area. Unfortunately I don't have a good pic of it.

Locknut: I'd suggest you ask Thor for the fresh water diagram for your coach. It will detail where all the valves are.

Here is the best pic I have of it:

My two low point drains are off the pic below the bottom. The one valve you see is the tank drain, and the half of the valve you see at the bottom is the feed turnoff from the tank to the pump (which is turned off when pumping antifreeze through the water system).
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.