Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 03:32 PM   #386
Kev

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Florida
THOR #3918
Windsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
Halfprice (Jerry), Dino, and I all have essentially the same model, a 29M, and I think I can speak for all of us and say we love them. So far Jerry is in the lead with the most mods, Dino is running a close second!

The 29M is very roomy for its size, drives nice, and is very comfortable. We traded down from a Tuscany due to storage problems after our move to Texas and we were concerned about losing all the room we had before. After a couple of trips we decided the 29M had plenty of room for us and couldn't be happier!!!

We have the 50 amp option, dual AC (which we need for Texas summer), power drivers seat, pretty much all the options, Dino and Jerry's coachs are the same.
Thanks guys,

That's the model we are looking I was just a little concerned about a full wall slide having issues. They said that has been corrected with the 3 track system and bigger motors. The 29M is essentially only 3' longer than my Vegas but seems to be a huge difference inside. Seems like the only hurdle now is hammering out the price with the dealer. Additionally we love our Vegas and I did so many upgrades in 6 months I know I will be taking a beating but the dw wants something bigger.
Kev

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum