Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 03:40 PM   #12
Hittntherooad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #3952
I have the King Dish Tailgater II. I have one Wally receiver. Mine is setup to play all 3 TVs at one time on the same channel. The Tailgater is automatic and has an auxiliary hook up to add another receiver if I want. Not sure on the remote if IR or RF but I just walked 45' from my RV and could still control all operations of the receiver. In the picture I am 45' and still using the remote. It will operate further if needed. Not a problem operating it from the back bedroom when we go to bed.
I normally just set the dome on the roof when camping. If my site is under trees or I can't get a clear shot, I just move it out and set it on the ground.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	3822  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum