Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 02:03 PM   #1
Grgdmsn

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Ohio
THOR #6223
Axis 24.1 Electric Brake wire

I tried to have an electric brake installed as we were filling out final paperwork and the dealer said they would install it. After 2 hours they informed me they could not install it because they could not find the supposed supplied connector and that they called Ford and Thor and both said the connector was under the dash. They said I would have to schedule it for a total install that would take 3 hours. When I got home I called Thor CS and talked to a rep who said they do not have a connector but that they run a blue wire from the rear, coil it up and tuck it under the dash. I can not find a connector, or wire under the dash. Has anyone installed an electric brake controller on the Axis? I see there is a blue wire connected to the rear plug but can not trace it to the front. I would hate to have to run a wire front to back if one is already there. Any help here would be appreciated.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.