Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 02:40 PM   #10
Joe-FL

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
I am seriously trying to keep just 3 items stuck to my entire dash (two GPS units and a TPMS).

I tried having just my Rand RV GPS on the dash but I found that if it is more positioned in the middle neither one of us can see it that good. If it is right in front of me I can not only glance at it but I can actually hear it. We had another GPS with a 5" screen that works perfect for the passenger side. I pre-plan my gas stop each day so it is nice to have the gas stop destination programed in one of the GPS units and our final daily destination programed into the other.

But having about 16 square feet of dash up there sure makes it temping to come up with additional "stuff" for placement.
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum