Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 05:02 AM   #54
mash557

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37TB
State: Texas
THOR #6162
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogday51 View Post
I am considering buying a Thor 31S from MHSRV in Texas. I know some of you have bought from this dealer and would like some comments on your purchase. More importantly customer service, pressure from salesman to purchase something different that what you had wanted, difference in sales price quoted on web site and what you actually paid, extra charges that you were included on the purchase contract that you did not anticipate, etc. I live in Hot Springs Arkansas and somewhat concerned about service on the RV if it brakes down and if I can get it repaired here instead of going back to Texas. Thanks
We just bought our coach (17 Challenger 37TB) from MHSRV and they were great to work with.
They have a lot of coaches on the property and you can drive yourself around and look at most of them without a salesman tagging along. I would definitely buy from them again.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum