Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 07:01 PM   #5
RoseColson

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.1
State: Florida
THOR #6308
We have one of those fold-y stools, too. I guess I'm going to put it to good use in the little girl's throne room. Thanks.

I finally found the hdmi cable hook up in the top shelf of the kitchen cabinet, so now I can put my PS4 up there (yay!) for those rainy "I don't feel like reading" days. Go, me. But the sound system in the 25.1 totally baffles me. I've got the cab sound figured out (turn on the radio, of course), but how do I get the sound to the back and outside speakers? I feel silly asking because I'm sure it's really quite simple, but I can't figure it out for nothin'.

Anyway, thanks for the hot tips! Going to dig out that wee stool and toss it on the rv pile.

Rose

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum