Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 07:59 PM   #20
pastorliz

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Louisiana
THOR #1316
We have been an owner of a 2015 Siesta for a month. I received an email from Thor after I sent an email about the problems of my coach that should have been checked before people take delivery. I have not been able to talk, but she did give me a number to call. She wanted to know if my problems where being taken care of. Well, my husband went after he RV, it is not completely fixed the reason they have to order so many things. You know if you sell something you should know what is wrong before you sell it. And after owning so many RVs I kick myself for not picking up on it. Buyer be ware. Look at every little detail. Do not let anything go. I watched a TV program with a different RV maker and after it was so called fixed here comes a man with a clip board and a bunch of colored stickers. He marked everything wrong and each person knew their color of sticker and they took care of the problems. So, why is this not happening at
Thor? I am really upset waiting for my husband to get home with the RV. I will probably go crazy when I see the things not fixed. I am a Pastor but I don't have to be run over.'

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum