Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 03:31 PM   #13
tmikea

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24FS
State: Georgia
THOR #5981
Water Heater intermittent (Thor Gemini 2017)

I'm having the tank-less water heater problems too.

Kitchen and shower do not dispense hot water consistently. It goes hot/cold on about a 10 second cycle. CW/Thor replaced the shower head and the kitchen sink faucet head...because they said they were low-flow and not generating enough water flow to keep the water heater on. After the replacement, they worked better for a while, but back to the problem now.

If I run hot water at the bathroom sink (which always give good hot water) at about a pencil thickness, then when running the kitchen sink or shower, they do better at being consistently hot...but this can cause gray tank to fill up too quickly and wastes fresh water if you are camping dry, etc.

I appreciate some of the above tips. I've winterized for now but in April, I'll check some of the items listed above.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.