Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 10:57 AM   #2
americanmotorhomes

Brand: Still Looking
State: Europe
THOR #1337
Hi there.

My name is Pete, American RV dealer in Sweden.

Just imported and sold a new 2014 Tuscany XTE 40GQ which I delivered to the customer today No 26th. Sorry to say but there are quality issues. Ducting from rear furnace to the bathroom goes thrue the slide and gets jammed and almost cut in half by the bed framing due to lack of physical space. Very bad construction. Tiles around slideouts very badly cut leaving big gaps that just shouldnt be there if the cut was made correctly. And customer called in 30 min after delivery complaing about low pitch wind noise somethere around the windshield, hard to here exactly from where while driving alone obviousely but I was told it comes and goes. Outside weather calm, no wind. Noice comes and goes but only at above some 50 mph. Just unbearable rumbling low pich sound. Anyone that has an idea what to do about it??

Hope to hear back from someone having experience on the subject.

Thanks.

Brgds

Pete in Sweden

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.