Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 02:20 PM   #2
TheTraveler

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34J
State: Arkansas
THOR #5647
I had my 2016 Axis 24.1 aligned at 7k miles. I also had the same problem with the alignment of the steering wheel. When they did the front end alignment they said it was out of alignment (can't remember the details). They also realigned the steering wheel. It really made a difference in overall steering experience. I was not having to make constant adjustments while driving. I've read on this forum where Ford says you should get the front end aligned when new because adding the coach to the chassis can effect the alignment. Given my experience this sounds right.

One other note, I recently took my RV off road (dirt roads) where it got banged around a little bit. Since then I notice the steering wheel is a little off center again. I guess this is something I'll have to deal with on an ongoing basis. Good luck!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.