Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Days to reply ?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 02:59 PM   #7
RipVanWinkle

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Texas
THOR #1291
Overall my customer experience with THOR was bad... I called them talked to someone about a warrantny case, was told to email them the info.. never heard back. forwarded the email including attachment to the main warranty email...no email...nothing...not even saying email was received and they are looking at it. called them again got a different email to send info to... no reply.. emailed and asked for an updat and was told they are looking into it.
2 weeks later i get a check in the mail from camping world for the amount I had to pay to Chevy due to THOR not wiring the RV correctly and messing up the ECM circuit..

no letter, no email saying you will have the check soon.. no word whatsoever...they should really get a better system to handle cases like this and learn that communicating with the customer is a good way to keep a customer happy.

after this experience and wondering what else was screwed up that I didn't discovered yet and seeing the poor workmanship on the smaller details ( none of the cabinet doors are lined up, glue not wiped away, screws not straight , mostly small stuff ) I dont think I would buy another THOR again

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.