Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 02:41 AM   #2
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
I'm not aware of any major (or minor) changes from 2016 to 2017 Ford "MODEL YEAR" chassis, but it's easy enough to compare the specs. I have and didn't notice any changes, but that doesn't mean I may have not overlooked some detail.

What's most important is that you are actually talking about "Ford" model year, and not "Thor" model year. There may easily be new 2016 Thor Axis that are on 2015 Ford chassis. And the 2015 Ford MY is certainly different.

At the West Palm Beach RV Show yesterday I saw a 2017 motorhome that was on an E-350 chassis (it was not a Thor). Thinking it was odd since all companies went to E-450s due to emissions regulations, I checked inside and found it to have the 5-speed transmission. That makes that claimed 2017 motorhome a 2015 or earlier chassis.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum