Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 02:36 PM   #15
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnerFam
the service center is where the workers KNOW the products they are working on, not like a dealer who might sell and service many different brands. these workers are very in touch with how the factory builds each unit and installs the products for each. they have the parts and supplies on hand and don't have to wait on 'ordering' any warranty parts since the parts warehouse is across the street.
Yeah this is why I wanted them to look at our leak.
Quote:
the service center also has some perks(shhhh, don't tell!)... they may give you some 'extras' during your work day(wink, wink)... they replaced our water pump just because I mentioned it was a little louder than I liked, and cut us a larger sewer plate hole because I mentioned that the original was a little too small, etc. all this was just in a conversation with the nice worker who was assigned to our coach, not due to any warranty work I had scheduled for... sweet. ( and not a dime in cost )
Technically my repairs aren't warranty as I'm 3 years out from purchase so I really didn't ask them to do a lot. We'll see what they do when I get it back (hopefully later today as I don't expect my small leak to take much time--unless they have to do some digging: like remove the bunk to take the window out).
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.