Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 03:45 AM   #12
karwask

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.4
State: Oregon
THOR #4548
Smile Thanks for the thoughtful responses

Sorry for the delay. For some reason, I didn't see you all responses till now.

Much appreciated, great info, still considering options unless it does turn out that the tow dolly option will not work for my all wheel drive. Will look more into that.

I did just get my offer accepted on a new 2017 Vegas 25.4!!! Will be coming from factory to Oregon so probably a few months from now.

I know I'm in the only- person -who -bought -that- floorplan camp but it's just me, this version has the most basement storage and likely more up-top as well and that appealed to me. I also wanted the additional space that the slider affords in the living area so I get that with the slide out dinette and I wanted the dinette vs the couch so there ya go.

thanks again all,

look forward to ongoing posts on the forum as I get up and running

- karen

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum