Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: New Purchase
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 10:52 PM   #4
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
We purchased our new Windsport 29M from MSHRV in June 2016, about 6 months later our friend Dino also purchased his 29M from them. I think Dino would agree with me 100% that MSHRV is a Great dealer to do business with!!! Dino drove 5 hours to buy his MH!

About 1 week after purchase our rear AC quit working, called the service department and was told to bring the coach in at MY earliest convenience and a tech would take care of it. Went to the service department about a week later, super nice tech went right to work on the AC. Problem was a faulty freeze sensor, it was working when I took delivery so no fault of dealership.

In my opinion MSHRV had GREAT customer service beginning from the time I first drove to the lot to look!!! I'm very happy I purchased our coach there and wouldn't for a second hesitate to recommend MSHRV!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.