Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: New Purchase
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 03:26 AM   #13
Kev

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Florida
THOR #3918
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
Having the second AC added is in my opinion a good move, also gets you the 5500 generator. We love the outside kitchen, don't have the fridge on but do use it to store extra drinks. The Aussie BBQ isn't the greatest but so far it has worked well and easy to clean. Pretty sure you're going to love the 31S!!! Won't be long now!!!
SuperD I thought is was a no brainier too since we live in Florida and like to spend time in Key West. I rather have it and not need than need it and not have it especially with the heat down here. This was a unit they had ordered with one a/c and they put in a change order for the change to two for me. I can't believe all the mods I did to the Vegas and now I have to start over. Seiki tv's will be going back into the Vegas.

Kev

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum