Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 10:41 PM   #11
Pops R

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Texas
THOR #1403
Dave thanks for the suggestion on the floor registers, had not thought of that but might. It would keep the bedroom warmer possibly at night and the front more frigid but it is a thought.
I cant discount a possible hole in the duct as you found, but buying a new Thor MH one should expect Thor's 100% perfection and competence. However I will say we did have issues with the full wall slide out at first due to a lot of left over construction debris left on the floor the rollers got hung up on. Stuff like bits of plywood and cut pieces of wire. When we turned on the AC the first time we found pieces of Styrofoam blown to the ceiling vents we needed to remove so anything is possible.

LACO our AC units are AC only no heat.

CHANCE I am attempting to post a picture of our factory labeled circuit breakers and the one that always trips is labeled General Recepts. There is another for the GFCI which is for the two bathroom wall plugs so I suppose I could just plug one of the heaters in the bathroom but that is not really very practical but yes a solution.

Anyway have enjoyed all the feed back and it is great to be able to type with other owners and hear all each has to say.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Motor Home.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	4049  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum