Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 01:13 AM   #2
southladon

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34F
State: Louisiana
THOR #6600
I had this exact thing happen to me as well on our first camping trip with our windsport 34f. The morning we were leaving, this popped up when I started the engine. The console started itself and it went into this mode and displayed the same message. After contacting the service department at my dealer, they walked me though resetting the console and everything worked ok after. In the 3 years we have had the RV, this has happened randomly a few times, and I have resolved the same way. Another issue we encountered with the jack system is losing the center level setting for the auto level feature. Ever since we purchased the RV, I can level the unit, and reset the zero adjustment. Within 1 or 2 short trips it will lose its zero setting, and literally jack the front end off the ground when I try to use auto level. I have had the RV in the shop 3 times due to this anomaly, and other minor issues. Every time it works perfect for the dealer, so they would not replace it under warranty. Eventually I gave up and just manually level. Given all that the system works well as far as leveling and has never had a mechanical failure.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum