Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 03:08 PM   #3
aa9zz

Brand: Still Looking
Model: 2016 Newmar
State: Indiana
THOR #1075
Thank Larrry,

I lived in Orlando as a kid in the 50's. I went to school there through the fourth grade. That was before Disney. Leaving as a fourth grades does not leave me with many adult traveling memories. I do remember fishing off the Titusville pier and a few fishing beaches on the east coast. Orlando was just a small city at that time.

I was hoping someone would tell me about a trip they had and a good place to stay in the Keys.

If someone has found a good place for the family I'd like to hear about it.

I am assuming Key West is not as kid or family friendly as other places. I have read there are places to see there but mostly for adults.

I'd like a family friendly campground with full service. My grandkids are from Chicago and only see snow, concrete and masses of people.

I said I'd like to have a family friendly place to stay but last year we took our grandson on a trip and he saw the ocean and palm trees for the first time. When we got home we asked him what his favorite part of the trip was and he said, "sleeping with grandma and grandpa."

That's kind of like buying an expensive birthday present and the child preferring to play with the box.

Phil

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum