Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 03:13 PM   #1
aws1008

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Minnesota
THOR #6628
Question Hello - new to forum

Hello -

Joined the forum because we are going to buy an FE22. I'm a little apprehensive now because all of the review that I am seeing on both Camping World and the Thor products do not sound very good. My husband & I purchased a used small B unit last year and loved our trips so much that we decided to upgrade a bit to take care of some of the nagging issues with our current one (a dedicated bed that doesn't block the whole isle, a working generator and room for a couple of additional people when we want to include friends). The FE 22 looks like it answers all of our needs, but since we are upside down on current unit we will of course be upside down on the new one, and I would hate to get into a 20 year loan on a bad unit. Does anyone out there have anything nice to say about Camping world and the FE 22??

I didn't mention that I will be the sole driver because my husband is legally blind and does not drive....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum