Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 06:02 PM   #8
Moose44

Brand: Still Looking
State: Michigan
THOR #6632
JamieGeek,
We live in Northville about 20 min east of Ann Arbor. I worked every single weekend last summer and didn’t get to go camping at all.So I want to make it up to the family by getting an easy driving small class A to go camping this year.
As I mentioned before, this is a lot of money but I guess if I use it frequently, it is totally worth it. I figure more van like the RV is in size and driving characteristic, I would use it more. I would not be getting this if I planned to use it 4-5 times per year like I did with the trailer.I figure I would take it out to metro parks and hang out all day there on weekends.I think I would stay longer at the part if I have someplace to relax and rest.I would also take it to Birch Run outlet mall and have the Mrs. shop while I chill in RV.Have you used it in any non-conventional way?More uses I can come up with, easier sell it will be with the Mrs. when it comes to the cost.
I understand what you mean with RV driving better when loaded. I would love to get the one with E450 chassis but that I Extra $13,000 pushes us over the target monthly payment.
Where do you live?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.