Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 09:25 PM   #11
pmandart

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 35M
State: New York
THOR #6597
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsgts View Post
We didn't have any issues with the Pocket Door on ours. CW had two on the lot, my wife liked the interior color that was more gray interior, but the other one had been at a show and the pocket door was broken. I does seem rather flimsy.

I have the parts coming in today to route the output of the range hood to the outside. This includes a new hood and outside outlet, it seems to measure ok, I'll post some pictures as we figure it all out.

- I did fix the television amp (wire was unplugged on back of the switch) 2 second fix.

- Televisions in the bunks are movable (duh!!), the mounts are still but they do move.

- Also, the master does not have pre-wiring for additional A/C, Thor rep says that it would trip the main breaker anyway. We shall see how the 13500 unit keeps us this summer, but I suspect this will get upgraded in short order.

T

Seems like the pocket door issue is a problem for everyone. Ours was broken by the time we got it home. Camping world has fixed it, but we have not yet road tested it to see if it will hold up.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.