Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 03:32 PM   #4
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
I was thinking of this thread as I was "camping" over the weekend..... (I still struggle to call it camping in this thing)

My shower faucets are in a wall that backs into the bedroom. I think that IF I were to take on this project, I would likely go in form that side rather than trying to remove the shower door. Looks like it would be easier and less invasive to remove the corner trim and peel back the wall a bit.

But I see that your coach has the neo-angle shower (which I really wanted btw )
I'm guessing the faucet is in that dead corner. I wonder if you could get at it from below through the floor.... or through the outside refrigerator access panels?
Or perhaps from the top..... does the angled surface in the shower enclosure go all the way to the ceiling?

Honestly though, how bad is the problem? It just doesn't seem worth the trouble to me....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum