Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Engine oil
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 11:45 PM   #9
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
How do you like your Windsport? Thinking of going bigger.

Kev
My wife and I love our Windsport!!! We have taken one very long trip and two shorter trips with no complaints. A couple of very minor problems have occurred, fixed them myself. My wife loves being able to sit up front with the huge windshield, at the dining table with the big side window, or occasionally go back and take a nap while I'm driving, lots of room to move around even with the slide closed!

Stay away from Windsport, I don't think so!!! I could have chosen any MH I wanted, we chose Thor and the Windsport because of our previous Thor. Couldn't be happier with our choice. Is it perfect, no, but half the fun for me is doing mods to make it an even better coach.

Get on other forums and read about the experiences people have with other brands, you'll read the exact same complaints!!! I've been RVing for almost 40 years so I think I can speak with some experience!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.