Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 01:50 AM   #8
Moose44

Brand: Still Looking
State: Michigan
THOR #6632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneilkeys View Post
You're right axis earl and those were two big reasons why I traded my Vegas in for a 2016 E-450, 6spd transmission Axis. That and the new double doors in the bathroom and curved shower curtain. To be honest, I have been much happier with the 2016 than the 2014. Some of that was the much better QC on the 2016. I have not seen any window cracking issues lately on the forum. I wonder if that was a Thor installation issue that has worked itself out? But it is a negative.
I am trying to decide between 2015 24.1 and 2017 24.1 new. It is a hefty difference in price but I am still considering it for the exact same reasons you listed. Could you please let me know what you like better with E450? I assume one extra gear would make it quieter on highway and gives better mileage. That would be a good thing. But it alone would not be enough to go for the extra money. Since I will be the only one driving, I would like to have less tiring driving experience. But does E450 have better ride quality? I mean less wobbling, more steady ride?

Thank you..

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.