Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 02:27 PM   #7
skwab

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #6633
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastridges View Post
Congratulations we really like the layout of that motorhome. We got our new 34J back in December and have only driven it home from the CW in Chattanooga. Thats about 200 miles. Was a little nervous at first but it drives nice. We had a little driving course at the dealership but think I need to go to the Mall parking lot and check it out with our tow vehicle. Right now we're trying to organize the motorhome with all our things so they will be easy to get to. Really like the storage so far.
Congrats to you too eastridges - yeah we love the storage as well - our travel trailer had a tiny external compartment so the storage on the coach is fantastic! We booked a local site this weekend so we can open it up and start to organize it, go through the systems some more and we'll be close to home just in case!

I agree that drving it wasn't too bad - it was really windy when we drove ours back and even still it was doable. I need to get it aligned though, and my steering wheel is off center so we'll get that taken care of soon, but overall we love it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.