Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 03:27 PM   #27
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Limited012 View Post
Also, even though you can get free shipping online, I have heard its a bad idea cuz we do not know how long their inventory has been sitting. They may ship you a battery that's a year old already. I will be picking mine up locally.
How do you know the local one isn't old too?
I guess there will be a date stamp someplace.... but still. You never really know how it has been maintained....

I discovered that Batteries Plus keeps their battery stock on charge and topped off. Makes me lean to getting batteries from them.

And when I bought my golf cart batteries recently, the golf cart shop I bought form "claimed" to be some sort of master distributor for Trojan, or some such thing.... and that their inventory cycles through very often.... i forgot how frequent but it sounded like they don't sit on the shelf longer than a few weeks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.