Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 06:31 PM   #2
KNMIB

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 23U
State: Illinois
THOR #992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top2MP View Post
Hi. The wife and I just bought a 2015 Four Winds 22E. We know it is the very basic model, but will be using it for Mission Building and the mileage was very low (6789) and we got a good deal. We expect things to go wrong, so will be asking for help on this forum.

The wife has been working with Youth With a Mission for 15 years. I am retired Army (24 years). We hope to get many miles from this unit both in sight seeing and mission building.

One thing that we would really like to have is a rearview/backup camera system. I have researched many, but there are pros and cons to all, so, any recommendations?

Thanks, glad to be here and hope to meet some of you on the road.
I had a wireless on my RV that went south on me and I bought a replacement from Tadi Brothers https://www.tadibrothers.com/. It was very well priced and I didn't need a bunch of bells and whistles I just wanted to see behind me and it works great and I didn't have to run wires except for power to rear camera which was a matter of connecting to a light and the monitor plugs into cig lighter. Works great.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum