Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Outlaw 29H??
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 05:30 PM   #1
Khalebaas

Brand: Still Looking
State: Michigan
THOR #6694
Outlaw 29H??

Hi,

I am looking for some advice. We are looking for an rv to purchase within the next 2 years. Unfortunately, we have different ideas about traveling. We both agree that we will be traveling full time for 2 years at least in the USA and Canada.

Question 1: How difficult is it for finding a place to park in state and national parks if your rv is 24 feet or 30 feet? I am sure the small is easier, but is a 30 foot still considered small in the rv parking world?

Question 2: He wants to tow a car, I don't. How difficult is it to get around with just the RV? Shopping, night out, etc.

Question 3: We have two dogs 110 and 125 pounds with lots, really lots of hair that sheds over a 2-3 month period. Anyone with experience with this issue?

Thus, due to the dog hair, needing one very large dog crate, mud, etc. I really like the thor outlaw 29h. I could remove one sofa, attach a crate, have slobbery water bowls and food in the back. It would also give a place for the dogs to be outside on the patio if it is raining, etc. But I am reluctant to own something that large esp if a car is being towed.

Insight is appreciated.

S

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.