Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 01:58 AM   #24
airforceret

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 26B
State: Indiana
THOR #6414
Quote:
Originally Posted by sforl View Post
airforceret and Neil I guess we're forced to play the waiting game!
Airforceret - I also have a trip planned for the first of April but it looks like I may be rescheduling! Fortunately I'm retired and my schedule is fairly flexible. But it looks like I won't be making it to Savannah to spend time with my nephew while he's out on spring break!
I'm retired Air Force, but I haven't permanently retired yet. Unfortunately my schedule is not flexible and we are meeting up with the kids to be with them and our grandbaby. We also paid for many of our reservations in advance when they were originally booked.

I just go to work every day hoping I'll get a message with some realistic news. I think I'd have been happier if they were honest up front about how long it might take. If orders are first in / first out and an average production
ratio is used you should be able to reasonably predict a production schedule. Good luck with getting your delivery soon!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum