Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 09:56 PM   #1
rfd2117

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four winds 26b
State: Illinois
THOR #6565
New here

I everyone,wife and I just purchased but not picked up yet a '17 four winds 26b. I was torn between the Coachman 26rs and the four winds 26b and my wife made the call due to the fact that the Coachman's bathroom was smaller and couldn't hardly shut the door. Each one seems to have all of our wants but thor won out on most everything. Not had a class c for many years and look forward to all the new features. We started with a tent then popular and several travel trailers over the past 30 plus years and now that we're a little older ( OK maybe alot older ) a class c with alot of the simple bells and whistles seams to help make things easier for both of us. Looking forward to hearing any good or bad about the 26b. Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum