Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 06:31 AM   #24
nmcmilla

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Gemini 23TR
State: British Columbia
THOR #5922
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothrider View Post
I just drove my new gemini 1200 miles and be advised: The chasis battery is under the drivers seat! If you smell rotten eggs pull off the road and get out of the vehicle. My battery shorted out in route and my unit became a rolling gas chamber. I thought it was the Diesel particulate filter replenishing until I started wheezing and finally pulled off. Has anyone had trouble with the hot water heater? Mine is either hot or cold and fluctuates between the two every ten seconds.
Yikes, that is terrible! Glad you figured it out. I am at about 4600 miles with no chasis battery issues (I did have problems with the 2 house batteries -- have had them replaced). I could not get water to heat at all and the dealership changed out the solenoid valve (other Gemini owners have reported valve problems on their tankless hot water heaters) but also mention other issues that can cause problems like constant water pressure.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum