Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 03:52 PM   #1
sforl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Axis
State: Mississippi
THOR #6203
Before I sign the check...

I've still not gotten any word on when my MH will be delivered but hopefully it will be soon! As excited as I am I'm also anxious as what to expect once it arrives. Other than checking to make certain it has all the options I wanted, what else should I be expected to do? Do I take it for a test drive? Will the PDI be done that day? ( I have downloaded and studied the checklist) If I find items that need to be repaired, should I insist they be done before I sign the check or should I just make certain they make a record of them and schedule a time later for repairs?
During the PDI will they fill the fresh water tanks and check for leaks? What about the grey and black water? Water pump, hot water, roof seals... You get the picture!
I'm drowning in questions.... Please help!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.